On this week’s episode we discuss chapter 3 of The Fellowship of the Ring, Three’s Company, and discuss the complete wack fact that Frodo speaks Quenya.
- Frodo Baggins – a hobbit who has recently sold his home.
- Gandalf – a wizard, who abandons his boy.
- Samwise Gamgee – Frodo’s gardener. What will he do now that Bag End is sold?
- Pippin Took – Frodo’s friend. Concerned about why he sold his home.
- Merry Brandybuck – unable to stay and watch as Frodo sells his home.
- Fredeger Bolger and Folco Boffin – lesser friends of Frodo. We do not know their opinion on the selling of Bag End.
- The Old Gaffer – A hobbit happy to have retired from gardening before Frodo sold his home.
- Lobelia Sackville-Baggins – THE ONE WHO HAS BOUGHT FRODO’S HOME.
- Lotho Sackville-Baggins – Lobelia’s son, get’s to live in Frodo’s home.
- A rider in a black cloak – Appears to be following Frodo. Possibly upset at the selling of Bag End. Possibly there are two of them.
- Gildor Inglorian of the House of Finrod – an Elf. Keeps Frodo safe from people upset that he sold Bag End.