This week Caitlin, Rachel, and Emmy discuss The Two Towers, Chapter 2, The Riders of Rohan
- Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas – the Three Hunters, the Fellowship leftovers
- Eomer – The Third Marshall of the RIddermark, a man of Rohan.
- Eothain – a man of Eomer’s company.
- Arod and Hasufel – New horses!
- Theoden – we only get a mention of him, but he is the King of Rohan.
The Three Hunters run down from Emyn Muil and across the Eastemnet of Rohan back north towards Isengard, and end their journey on the outskirts of Fangorn Forest.
I took a picture of the path of the Three Hunters in the Atlas, while attempting to avoid spoilers.
If you ever want to check the path of any characters or events you can explore the exhaustive map at LOTR Project